This is a tweaked edition of the official MicroG and made modifications to compatible with Vanced Apps. This way you are going to get the Google authentication to our YouTube Mods. The main aim of the MicroG project is to get rid of traditional Google Play services in android devices and help us use major google services such as Gmail, Playstore, and more.
Well, Our Vanced MicroG is only developed for Non-Rooted android users because our mods can’t replace the official ones. This is not a problem with the rooted devices, and one should follow a different procedure to install them by the way.
- Ability to blocks all videos ads.
- Optional AMOLED black theme to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture in Picture (only on Android 8.0 Oreo and up).
- Swipe controls allow you to control brightness and volume like how it is in other video player apps (with configurable padding).
- Auto-repeat feature to enjoy videos like tiktoks/vines or simply continue playing a song on loop.
- Vanced allows you to override codec options (such as forcing H.264 for old devices)
- You can also force HDR playback or turn off 60fps if you prefer a cinematic experience with custom device configs.
- Force the default video resolution as high or low as you want and even override your screen resolution (e.g. 4K playback on any device).
- Change the default playback speed to anywhere between 0.25x to 2x.
- Allows you to toggle home ads, most UI ads, merchandise ads, community posts, movie upselling, compact banner info, remove comments entirely, compact movie, movie shelf removal and many more!
How to install
Step 1. Download Latest APK file from this page.
Step 2. Now, go to the file manager and search for the downloaded APK file.
Step 3. Tap on it and allow unknown sources or allow this source option.
Step 4. Again tap on the Vanced MicroG APK file and click on Install.
Step 5. It takes time. Just wait for a while.
Step 6. Now, Click on done button.
Step 7. Install any our app to login to your Google Account.
Read More: Zenxios Patcher App
Which Vanced variant should I choose: Root or Non-root?
Root variant: The root variant of Vanced seamlessly replaces the official YouTube app. As a result, you can directly open YouTube links or call them using Google assistant through the modded app.
Non-root variant: However, if you have a device that is difficult to root, or you don’t want to root your daily driver in the first place, you should opt for the non-root variant. It can be installed on a rooted device as well. Since the package name of the non-root variant is different from the stock YouTube app, they can co-exist.
Note that you need to install an additional companion app (MicroG) to be able to log in with your YouTube/Google account. Moreover, you have to manually set Vanced as the default app for opening YouTube links. However, the non-root variant is simply easier to live with, so our recommendation is to stick with the non-root variant unless you really need to replace the stock YouTube app on your phone.
Are Vanced and YouTube Premium the same?
No! YouTube Premium (formerly known as YouTube Red) is a subscription-based service offered by Google that provides ad-free access to content across the service, as well as access to premium YouTube Originals, downloading videos and background playback of videos on mobile devices, and access to the YouTube Music music streaming service.
Vance, on the other hand, is a highly modded version of the stock YouTube app which doesn’t require any kind of subscription. However, it does come with a lot of features like ad blocking, background playback, and many more that are otherwise not accessible without a YouTube Premium subscription.
Can I download videos using Vanced?
Google officially allows downloading videos from YouTube for offline viewing in these countries. Thereby, you need to purchase YouTube Premium or use a third-party app to download videos if you’re not in one of the supported countries.
Vanced itself doesn’t modify the downloader YouTube implemented. As a result, you might not get the download option for some videos, depending on your region and the restrictions imposed by the video publisher.
How do I disable battery optimization for Vanced and MicroG for Vanced?
There’s no standard method to disable battery optimization for a particular app on Android, as different OEMs implement the module in their skins in different ways. Since the steps and workflow vary from OEM to OEM, it would be better to check out our forums to find a suitable guide for your device.
Conclusively, a large number of people are using YouTube vanced due to its amazing features. it is easy to install and has magnificent features that you can enjoy by using this app.